Here is a selection of downloads.
- A Study of Urban Policy, Urban Regeneration (pdf: 523 KB)
A Study of Urban Policy, Urban Regeneration and Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy Documents in Relation to Black and other Ethnic Groups in the City of Plymouth.
- A Study of the Gypsy Community and other B&ME Groups (pdf: 262 KB)
A Study of Urban Policy and Regeneration in Relation to the Gypsy Community and other Black and Minority Ethnic Groups in the City of Plymouth
- Valuing Diversity & Difference in the Community (pdf: 307 KB)
Struggles and Challenges: Assessing and Developing Effective Mechanisms for the Provision and Participation of Black and Minority Ethnic People in Devonport?s New Deal for Communities Programme.
- SOCIAL INCLUSION CONFERENCE (pdf: 400kb)
60TH Anniversary of social inclusion conference Cornwall rural community council. Holding on 20th October, 2006, at Kingsley Village, Fraddon, Cornwall.
- Terranga3 (pdf: 296kb)
Torbay’s Cultural and Diversity Teranga 3 Festival
- International Singing day Day poster (pdf: 580kb)
Poster of international singing day in exeter on 25th september 2010
- Tackling Racial Inequalities: Networking & Briefing Event (pdf: 180kb)
A poster for then Event "Tackling Racial Inequalities: Networking & Briefing"
- Why have we been forgotten? (pdf: 1.05 MB)
This book has been written as an educational aid to assist children, young people, and their families and communities in better understanding the many issues facing Black people in schools, the workplace and other areas where they come into contact with people from wider communities.
- community cohesion (pdf: 252kg)
Engaging young people in positive activites to promote community cohesion
- The City of Plymouth ‘Our Home – Our Future’ (pdf: 972kb)
A Black and Minority Ethnic Perspective on Issues and Concerns Affecting their Quality of Life To Plymouth 2020 Local Strategic Partnership. This report was commissioned by Plymouth 2020 Local Strategic Partnership Race Equality Working Group and funded by Plymouth BCU – Devon and Cornwall Constabulary.
- poster competition (doc: 72kb)
- Police Community Support Officers Info Pack (pdf: 208kg)
- Police Community Support Officers Info Pack (pdf: 108kb)
- Terms and Conditions (pdf: 48kb)
Terms and Conditions
- Girls with attitude (pdf: 752kb)
- Business Day Awareness Event (doc: 1.2 mb)
2 Fliers for Business Day Awareness Event sponsored by Fata He and Business Link.
- small business access course (pdf: 75kb)
Flyer for small business access course meeting
- Black and Minority Ethnic mentees (doc: 132kb)
flyer for the PCP Strategic Partnership
- RATHAYATRA 2009 The chariot festival of the Lord Krishana (pdf: 1.36mb)
A poster of the hindu festival to be held on saturday 5 september 2009
- Plymouth ‘Blue Light’ Event (pdf: 1.3mb)
- Fata He Flyer Together We Can (pdf: 772kb)
Fata He Flyer Together We Can B&ME event of the year
- BSWN AGM Flyer (pdf: 944kb)
BSWN AGM Flyer and booking form
- Bollywood Special at Plymstock Library (pdf: 180kb)
a poster for Bollywood Special at Plymstock Library
- Interfaith week 2009 (pdf: 254kb)
poster Interfaith week 2009 devon
- Torbay Communities Information Day Flyer (pdf: 432kb)
event flyer of Communities Information Day
- Fata He Connecting Communities Flyer march 2010 (pdf: 199kb)
A Flyer the march 2010 event "Fata He Connecting Communities"
- REFUGEE WEEK (pdf: 240kb)
Refugee week 2010 flyer
- Fata He Newsletter (pdf: 484kb)
First Fata He Newsletter
- way4ward news letter (doc: 1,562kb)
Way4ward news letter issue 3 march 2011
- Racist Incidents in Plymouth (doc: 32kb)
Official Statistics of Racist Incidents in Plymouth.